Website Breakthrough Trust
Breakthrough is looking for a Sr. Coordinator – MIS & Documentation for its Program team at Hazaribagh, Jharkhand. The person will be responsible for data management, documentation, records keeping, data analysis, etc. and he/she/they will report to Manager – District, Hazaribagh.
- Documentation of program progress through Monthly/quarterly/half-yearly and yearly progress report
- Documentation of success stories which will be coming from the community, short report writing and document as well
- Create documents for the production process like scripting, recording, and editing
- Participate in data analysis and report writing and work on brochures, as and when required
- Draft donor reports and coordinate with the State Program Manager.
- Attend state strategy/program review meetings and contribute to them
- Manage the database of program
- Regularly collect, clean and track the program implementation plan data
- Track and ensure the enrolment of adolescent from community and school through digital enrolment, manually in absence of digital system
- Track the adolescent numbers according to donor requirements and escalate if there is any non-compliance/gap.
Specific Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required:
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience
- He/she/they should have a Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be a team-player
- Advanced computer knowledge with MS office especially Excel
- Experience of working on gender is a requirement
- Ability to interact with children and adolescent girls, community on various aspects of developmental issues in light of women’s & adolescents’ rights.
Breakthrough was founded in 1999 with the mission of using arts and culture to bring human rights issues — especially violence and discrimination against marginalised groups — into mainstream conversation and inspire critical mass of people to take action for change. Its award-winning music albums and campaigns have won innumerable awards and have stirred unprecedented discussion across India about women’s rights and brought the problem of domestic violence out from behind closed doors. Earlier partnerships with the Ministry of Women and Child Development for dissemination of our media and IEC products which ensures that the messaging reaches large numbers as can be seen by the Bell Bajao campaign that reached 130 million in Phase I and 110 million in Phase II. The support was received pro-bono and is estimated to be worth INR 150 million. The Ministry has adopted Breakthrough’s MissionHazaar campaign on preventing sex selection under its flagship “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” campaign and is disseminating the TV spots, curriculum and communication guide in 12 Indian languages.
Breakthrough’s current work spans across 5 states on transforming gender norms to prevent Violence against Women & Girls, and exploring the interlinkages between its various manifestations. Breakthrough makes innovative use of media, arts and technology including digital and mobiles, leadership development and community mobilisation to activate critical mass of people who will deliver the culture change needed to make violence against women and girls unacceptable. Centre to this is a gender equity curriculum, called Taron ki Toli that builds gender equitable views among adolescents 11-18 year olds, in school and in the community. Breakthrough uses leadership development to build capacities of 15-25 year olds to transform themselves and recruit others to make violence against women and girls unacceptable. It also works in the community with influencers and gatekeepers to shift norms to prevent violence and build values for girls and women. Media and arts infuse all our work and building evidence is a strong focus. Strategic partnership with governments are key – currently partnering with the Department of Education, Government of Punjab to apply gender lens to middle school curriculum across government schools. Currently reaching 573,000 adolescents and their communities to prevent violence against women and promote a culture of human rights, Breakthrough plans to reach 2 million adolescents over the next few years.
The position holder will be expected to work in line with organisational values which are:
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, caste, religion, creed, gender, age, disability, economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child safeguarding.
To know more about Breakthrough, please visit – www.inbreakthrough.org
Eligible candidates interested in this position may apply through the following link : https://www.btconnect.org.in/Applicant/CreateJobApplicant
To apply for this job please visit %20inbreakthrough.org.